Compare Listings

Claims of Copyright Infringement

Paul Buller Properties respects the intellectual property rights of others, and asks that everyone using our Services do the same. If you believe that your work has been reproduced on our Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify Paul Buller Properties in accordance with Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), by providing the following information:

The identification of each piece of copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;

The URL or other specific location(s) on our Service that contains the material that you claim infringes your copyright. You must provide us with reasonably sufficient information to enable us to locate the alleged infringing material;

Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that the copyright agent may contact you about your complaint; and

A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf in this particular instance.

Upon the receipt of a properly drafted and signed notice, we will act quickly to remove or disable access to the infringing material. Please be aware that there are substantial penalties for false claims, including court costs and legal fees.

NOTE: This information should not be construed as legal advice. We recommend you seek independent legal counsel before filing a notification.

For further information about the DMCA, please visit the website of the United States Copyright Office at:

Notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent as follows:

By mail:
Paul Buller Properties, Inc.
Attention: Legal Department
2711 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 274
Manhattan Beach, CA 90226

We must receive your signed statement by mail before we are required to take any action.Governing Law & Jurisdiction: These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in California for the resolution of any disputes.